Driving the Bugatti NFT & Game Updates for the Upcoming Weeks
In our previous article, we showed a generic car to illustrate how driving will be in Polkacity. Now we are driving a Bugatti NFT, specifically made for the Amazix team helping us on Telegram. You can check out our previous article on this subject and see where this NFT originates.
This video shows an NFT being driven in the city and the Polkacity game making speedy progress!
We will be continuously working on the building models, city block prefabs, terrain, and asset optimization. In the upcoming weeks, we will also be working on:
- User Avatar and its animations. In the upcoming weeks, you will see improved user avatars and animations.
- Car driving controller.
- Integrating multiplayer to enable spawning of players
- Main menu — town map basic UI flow
- User login management and user token
- Avatar customization
- NFT buildings integration. The interiors will be ready at this juncture.
- Disco — live streaming
- Art Gallery- Art exhibitions
- Vehicle spawning system. This will involve KIOSK Actual NFT car with API use
- Vehicle despawning, which will also involve timeout and user logout
- UI integration will be polished
- Town minimap
- User text chat
- Performance optimizations, bug fixes, optimization & final polishing
We will try to give you demos of the game frequently to show you the progress we are making in the game. The treasure hunt game is built by our main developer in Polkacity, and the Polkacity actual game has a separate engineering team working on it every day.
Opensea NFT trading: https://opensea.io/assets/polka-city-asset
Opensea 3D assets: https://opensea.io/collection/polka-city-3d-asset
Coinbase Charts: https://www.coinbase.com/price/polka-city
Disclaimer: This article includes some forward-looking statements, none of which are financial advice. Always DYOR.