The Polkacity Bridge is out of the oven! It will feature ETH to BSC at first because many users simply want to be able to transfer their assets to BSC due to lower transaction and swap fees.
Here are two videos showing you how to accomplish this:
Bridge Enabled Claims
When you claim your POLC tokens, the website will ask you to make sure MetaMask is connected to the Ethereum Mainnet during both Ethereum and Binance POLC Claims. However, you will be able to claim to either Ethereum or Binance Chain.
You can claim tokens in the BSC or Ethereum for now, we will have Kusama and Polkadot soon. Then you swap POLC ERC20 tokens for POLC BEP20 tokens. This is one way only for now, and BSC to ETH is coming soon.
We strongly believe crosschain is the future and there will be many chains. Interoperability is essential for many projects, including Polkacity and we will do everything in our power to include all major chains.
- The minimum amount of staking is 1000 Polc
- NFTs will be delivered immediately
- Staked Polc will release at a 20% per month rate
- Different NFTs will have different staking rewards.
- Each staking period will offer different rewards so that you will have a limited time to grab a specific NFT by staking. You can always purchase them before they are sold out.
- Note: Selling or moving NFT to another wallet resets all earnings to zero
This creates a great advantage for our users. You will be able to stake your POLC, receive your NFT, and trade it immediately. If it is an APY generating NFT, you can use that to generate weekly income and make even more money while waiting for your POLC to be released. The linear release will happen in 5 months.
Opensea NFT trading: https://opensea.io/assets/polka-city-asset
Opensea 3D assets: https://opensea.io/collection/polka-city-3d-asset
Coinbase Charts: https://www.coinbase.com/price/polka-city
Disclaimer: This article includes some forward-looking statements, none of which are financial advice. Always DYOR.