Polkacity Staking Guide
This guide explains the fine points on staking the NFT assets for earning monthly NFT rewards. For the usual weekly POLC claiming guide, please see this article. Polka City uses a good faith staking model. Your tokens are not locked, they are just tracked for unclaimed time.
- Rewards are earned once a month after your 31st unclaimed day.
- Staking assets lower than limo such as staking taxis earn bikes.
- Limo and higher-level NFTs earn:
Third month: Lambo
Fourth Month: Bike
4. NFT Rewards are only one per wallet. The oldest unclaimed NFT will always win, regardless of the other unclaimed NFTs in your wallet.
Example: If you have a taxi and a hotel and the unclaimed tokens on the taxi are older, you will get the e-bike NFT from staking the taxi, and not the Lambo from staking the Hotel. If you want the Hotel reward, it needs to be the oldest unclaimed asset. Therefore, you need to claim the taxi reward before the hotel reward. Alternatively, you can transfer the taxi to another wallet right after claiming the staking reward, and then stake it there, and it won’t interfere with the hotel staking anymore.
5. NFT staking rewards are until their gift assets such as Lambos are sold out or depleted. If that happens, new NFTs or other types of promotions will be started for staking your assets.
6. If the NFTs are moved to a new wallet, the claim counter will reset and any unclaimed tokens will be lost. Be sure to claim your rewards before you sell your NFTs or transfer them in any way. The second-hand NFTs such as taxis can be staked, they just start again on day zero. When an asset is moved to a new wallet it does not carry the POLC tokens, therefore it has no POLC to claim yet, so the 31 days count starts over.
How to Claim?
When your NFT matures after 31 days, you will get a gift at the top right of your “My Assets” page. You can simply click on it to start the NFT claim process.
Soon you will be able to create NFTs in the art section. 100% of the art Sale profits will go to the art owner/creator, and the commissions are distributed between the platform and Art Gallery owners. ART NFTs do not have holder APY.
The game will be ready In Q4. Our game development team has started working for a virtual city and we are all forwarding your ideas to them. So, if you have any ideas for the upcoming game, let us know below in the comments section.
Opensea NFT trading: https://opensea.io/assets/polka-city-asset
Coinbase Charts: https://www.coinbase.com/price/polka-city
Disclaimer: This article includes some forward-looking statements. None of the statements made here are financial advice, always DYOR.